Return to Overview
This section describes how to set Activity Reports to print automatically.
The default settings are as follows:
- <Auto Print>: On
- <Send/Receive Separate>*1: Off
*1 Only for the Color imageRUNNER C1022i, or Color imageRUNNER C1022 with the optional Super G3 FAX Board attached and/or the optional Color Send Kit activated.
The following items are printed in an Activity Report:
- DEPT. ID: If Department ID Management is set, the Department ID is printed. Transmission logs are listed for each Department ID.
- ST. TIME: Transmission start time
- DESTINATION TEL/ID: Destination name and number or address. If a job is sent to a file server (FTP or SMB), the path name is printed on the second line.
- NO: Transaction number. Numbers between 0001 and 4999 are for sent jobs, while numbers between 5001 and 9999 are for received jobs.
- PGS.: Number of pages sent
- RESULT: Result of transaction and transaction duration
- OK: Transmission successful
- NG: Transmission failed or canceled using [Stop]
- - -: E-mail, I-fax, or transmission to a file server has been confirmed as successful.