- Click the [Servers] tab.
- To confirm the necessary information for sending E-mails and I-faxes
- 1. Confirm the SMTP server address in the [Outgoing mail (SMTP)] box.
If there is no need for authentication, proceed to Step 9.
If SMTP authentication is used, proceed to Step 6.
- If your provider uses the POP before SMTP authentication method, you need the information required for the settings to receive E-mails and I-faxes.
- To confirm the necessary information for receiving E-mails and I-faxes
- 1. Confirm the POP server address in the [Incoming mail (POP3)] box, the POP address in the [Account name] box, and the POP password in the [Password] box. Proceed to Step 9.
- If you want this machine to receive E-mails and I-faxes, you need another POP 3 E-mail account for this machine in addition to your current E-mail account. For details on how to obtain another E-mail account, consult with your internet provider or network administrator.
- The typed password is hidden with bullets. To check the password, use a notification form delivered from your provider.