Return to Overview
In this mode, the machine receives documents automatically. Select this mode if you use the machine for fax operations only, and not for voice communications using an external telephone.
Simply set the receive mode to <Auto RX>. (See "Selecting the Receive Mode (Fax).")
- When an incoming call is received
- With no external telephone connected to the machine:
- For fax calls, the machine receives fax documents automatically.
- For telephone calls, you cannot talk to the caller.
- With external telephone connected to the machine: